Jiaxing Boyuan Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Contact: Zhang Jiguang
Address: Jiaxing City Xiuzhou District Jiaxing Road 1237
1.1.1 * Hardware system:
Using today's advanced modular design, test equipment using imported intelligent instruments and special module testing, the use of computer centralized control system, the system more reliable, more convenient maintenance.
PC is responsible for monitoring and management of the entire test system status and test data management, the next crew is responsible for data collection and process control.
1.1.2 * Software system:
Using WIN98 / WIN2000 / WIN NT operating system, the development of language using the United States NI Labview development, the system is very reliable.
The software is powerful, easy to operate, the user automatically enters the test system after power on, exit automatically shut down, reduce the man-made operation error.
The system includes five parts: automatic test, system configuration, data management, metrological identification and system maintenance.
System automatic test is responsible for the car sunroof controller factory data collection, automatic judgment, a variety of alarm tips;
System configuration is responsible for the car sunroof controller model settings, various types of test standards set;
Data management is responsible for testing the statistical management of data and report printing can be the original product production data tracking;
The measurement and verification is responsible for the measurement and calibration of all measuring instruments, so that the test data is more accurate; system maintenance has a systematic diagnostic function for system debugging, maintenance and maintenance to provide effective means.
At the same time system design software user rights design, Barcode bar code control and test data preservation, to meet the traceability of quality requirements;
2.1.1 Main use
(Hereinafter referred to as the test bench) is a set of customized automated test system, in the ECU factory test mode for its functional verification and performance parameters of testing, to meet the mass production process of product quality and quality testing The demand.
2.1.2 System functions
* This test bed implements all the items that have completed the FCT function test, including but not limited to the connector test, voltage acquisition, leakage current test, key input, switch input, Hall signal detection, fault detection, current detection and calibration, HALL voltage Detection, LED output detection, quiescent current, output control, analog detection (resistive load), fault diagnosis, error prevention (measured when the bad product downtime), power protection, self-protection, self-test, data backup , Server, ERP), data upload, ERP / MES system communication and other functions of the automated test.
* Provide all kinds of signals required for functional testing and ensure the corresponding signal accuracy.
* Provide power to the ECU and the required analog load.
* Check the analog output signal and ensure the inspection accuracy.
* Check the working status of the switch output circuit.
* The test bench has the ability to automatically test, automatically record data, automatically prompt the fault information.
* This test bench provides manual test function, you can manually add or test all functions.
* This test bench fixture with compatibility, compatible with the needs of different structural products, different structural products need to replace the fixture on the board, joints and other ancillary structure, no need to adjust the host hardware.
* This test bench is scalable.
The test bench consists of a test cabinet and a test fixture. The test cabinet and the test fixture are connected by a wire harness. The test cabinet is mainly used to install the test host, analog load, power supply, power protection and other equipment; test fixture for ECU and access ECU interface for testing.
2.1.3 System composition
* Test software system
* Hardware test bench
N power class
N load class
N measurement class
N signal class
N communication class
* Test fixture
2.2 system integration main content
2.2.1 The composition of the test system
Test bench can be divided into automated test software subsystem, hardware test station sub-system, fixture sub-system.
2.2.2 software subsystem integration
220.127.116.11 Sub-system overall function
* Control all protection functions by software, the test process can be correct and orderly start and conduct;
* Provide customized test software: control the test bench of various measuring instruments, processing test data, for efficient testing. Test time shall not exceed 20 seconds;
* The test data of the main measuring equipment can be aggregated into the software system and managed by the software system and related post-processing;
* The test bench software has an intuitive graphical interface to improve the efficiency and operability of the test;
* Have a flexible program architecture, with the ability to expand the test program on demand;
* Software on the test bench for self-test, to ensure correct coordination of equipment;
* Ability to manage, backup and remote access to test data;
* Support the formation of test reports;
* Test equipment, power supply, fixture equipment working status monitoring;
* Complete the specified test process;
* The generated report can be used directly for test records;
* After each ECU test is completed, the data is uploaded immediately;
* Test data management: automatic and orderly management of test equipment generated by a large number of test data;
* The system can set different function operation rights and data management authority;
* Software License: Permanent Use.
18.104.22.168 Sub-system input / output interface
* Collect test data via Ethernet;
* Save and manage test data;
* Output test report.
2.2.3 hardware test bench sub-system integration
22.214.171.124 The overall function of the sub-system
* Mainly by the power, power protection, signal generator, measuring instruments, to complete the ECU electrical performance parameters of the measurement;
* Provide ECU power supply;
* Provide analog load of ECU;
* Provide the signal required by ECU (analog, digital, frequency and other signals);
* Measure the signal output by the ECU (analog, digital, frequency and other signals);
* Measure ECU quiescent current and dynamic voltage current signal;
* Communicate with the ECU via the LIN bus;
* Analog load to ground short circuit fault, open circuit fault, power supply short circuit fault.
126.96.36.199 Integrated input and output interfaces
* Centralized test interface: Connect the test object with the test system test signal integrated interface, connect all test equipment, test channel;
* Centralized power distribution interface;
* Ethernet data interface;
* Print interface.
2.2.4 Tooling fixture sub-system
188.8.131.52 Sub-system overall function
Mainly into the system to be tested products, including measuring probe, test tooling (with safe operation protection), pneumatic systems, system interface unit and other functions.
184.108.40.206 Sub-system composition
The fixture system adopts the pneumatic control device, mainly composed of the load system, the measuring probe system, the signal processing unit, the cylinder executing device, the safety circuit, the indicator system, the fixture identification system and so on.